- Feng Shui is both an art and science which is designed to help us bring our space into both balance and flow.
- Feng Shui is one part ancient principles (through a simple and modern approach), two parts common sense and one part leap of faith.
- Your own intentions are essential to the process. There is not one way to approach a space, which can sometimes be confusing and can also be inspiring.
when is a good time to feng shui my space?
Some people have the luxury of working on a space from the foundation up. This may include design, construction or working in a raw space.
- This could mean moving into an empty building, floor or apartment.
- It can also apply to grand openings, housewarmings or launches.
- The earlier these principles can be considered, the less work it might create in the architecture/design stage, painting and construction or in the furniture placement stage.
Some people are in a space so long that they become numb to their environment. It can sometimes be helpful to have an extra set of eyes to help you shake things up.
Times of Transition
- New Years
- Change of seasons and
- Before or after construction
- Manifesting a new space
- Outgrowing your space
what can feng shui help me with?
Feng shui also helps support people through specific areas of their life, including:
- Relationships (manifesting a partner, healing, more passion/sex)
- Prosperity and Abundance (money drains, the two types of money challenges, upleveling your abundance)
- Career (jump starting your stagnant work life, manifesting more clients, switching career tracks)
- Health (insomnia, infertility, low energy)
what does a consultation consist of?
There are 3 stages to a consultation. The check in, the walk through and the blessing.
1. The “check in” is where
- you tell me a bit about you and your goals…then I ask a few questions to glean a clearer picture.
- Then I would share some basic feng shui principles so that when I make my suggestions in the space it is clear WHY so that it is clear that I am not just saying “do this, do that” as if it is my opinion. You know? (This process can be as long as you want it to be. I usually follow the clients lead on this.)
2. The “walk through” is where we look at the space as a whole and I make suggestions that
- you can do immediately
- things that might take a short amount of time and
- more intermediate and long term suggestions (so that you won’t be overwhelmed and feel that everything needs to be done at the same time.)
3. The “blessing” is (usually) where we might
- move some things around
- hang some cures (things to balance the energy of the space)
- and at the end I perform a blessings to clear out old energies on a space and then welcome in some new energy. (If this is a virtual session I can do a remote blessing with you, or offer suggestions on how to perform the blessing yourself.)
An initial consultation on an apartment or small house take a few hours. If you have a larger space or property please email me at email@example.com for inquiries.
how can I work with ariel?
Ariel can come to your home, office or property and work with you in person. He has a two hour minimum for in person consulting. Virtual consultations are also available.
how does a virtual consultation work?
- Virtual consultations can happen over the phone, or via an online service such as Skype in one hour increments.
- Send photos, videos, a blueprint or create a virtual floorplan.
- Consult on one room, one floor or the whole building!
|Feng Shui||Length of Time||Cost|
|Initial Consultation (in person)||3 hours||$675*|
|Follow Up Consultation (in person)||2 hours||$450*|
|House Blessing||2 Hours||$450*|
|Skype Telephone Session||1 hour||$180|
* Additional hours will be billed at $225/hour
|Life Coaching||Length of Time||Cost|
|In Office (Hancock Park Area)||1 hour||$180|
|House Call||90 minutes||$270|
|Life Coaching Series||5 hours||$800|
|Skype Telephone Session||1 hour||$180|
to schedule an appointment
Purchase your session from the pulldown menu
Send in your payment to the address below:
Ariel Joseph Towne
9903 Santa Monica Blvd. #638
Beverly Hills CA 90212
Step 2: Scheduling our session
Once I have received the deposit, I will email you so that we can schedule our appt. For email correspondance please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: contact info for our session
In Person Session
Once I have received the deposit and we have scheduled our appt, I will need things like address, contact #’s etc.
If we are doing a virtual session I will need a bluepint, photos or video. I will also need your Skypename or phone # for our session
Called “an alchemist of possibility”, Ariel takes stagnant spaces in people’s homes and minds and transforms them into positive, intentional spaces. He makes a room come alive, filling it with beauty and energy. He is an internationally recognized feng-shui expert.
Ariel created “Everyday Feng Shui” for LIME MEDIA which was heard on Sirius Radio (114) and online on both ITunes and Lime.com. The series was one of the most “written in about” materials on the Lime network before it was sold to GAIAM. Ariel’s work has been featured in magazines: Yoga Journal, Natural Health, In Touch, Pregnancy, YogiTimes and online: Variety, People, Vital Juice Daily and AOL’s Hotlist as a “Best of Los Angeles: Things to Do, See, and Have” choice. You can catch Ariel on upcoming episodes of both Million Dollar Listing (on Bravo) and Platinum Babies (on WE.) He has also appeared on THE GOOD LIFE SHOW with Jesse Dylan. Ariel is a contributer to the Hot Mom’s Club website, garnering 3 million viewers monthly as well as both YogiTimes and Natural Health magazines.
Ariel sold a feng shui television show based on his work to the SyFy network in 2010.