A note from Ariel (January 2017)
After 18 years… my Feng Shui and coaching businesses needed to undergo some MAJOR changes.
When I first fell in love with this work, my focus was primarily reaching as many people possible. I feel so fortunate to have followed a golden thread which lead me to meet thousands of clients, work with people all over the world and to culminate in having first a radio show (Sirius Radio), then appearing on major talk shows (Good Day LA and Dr Oz), design shows (Million Dollar Listing) and even selling several TV shows of my own (Syfy Channel, Veria.)
I was published on HuffPo, recorded an online course, wrote a book and took it on tour, taught hundreds of workshops and connected with thousands of people through social media. I have been interviewed for blogs and radio shows and podcasts and it all has flowed so naturally. I went where I was led. I am so grateful for every opportunity. For all of its twists and turns and adventures. And the challenges. The challenges which spur growth. My heart is full.
And now I am being led to go deeper. In 2017, and beyond, I will be working with a very small number of clients (no more than 5) in a very focused and ongoing basis (6 months at a time.)
The detail of this are below. The transition to this new business is then first day of Spring (March 20th.) In the meantime, I will still be available to work in the following ways:
MY BUSINESS (NOW THROUGH 03.20.17)
Between now and then, you can book two kinds of sessions:
- Virtual (Phone and Skype)
If you would like a coaching session (for yourself or your space) you can book them in one hour increments. Rate $225/hour
- In person–Whole Life Makeover sessions
If you would like a session to work on your home or business (including a space clearing/blessing) they are a few hours in length. Rate $900 per session.NEW YEARS SPECIAL: ($100 off if booked by the end of Chinese New Year: 01/28/17)
- Gift Certificates are available
If you want to ensure you can get one of these sessions, but aren’t ready to use it.
All of the above (purchased before 03.20.17) will be available to use through 12/31/17
MY BUSINESS 03.20.17 AND BEYOND
After 18 years of working with people on their inner and outer environments, I have come to observe that the most exciting, long lasting and transformative work occurs:
- When they have a clear vision of what they want (are working to achieve)
- When that person is committed to making lasting change.
- When I get to work with someone over an extended period of time.
- When there is a consistency to our sessions.
- When that person gets to address both their inner environment (Inner Feng Shui) as well as their outer space (living and work environments.
- When they are given the opportunity to ask follow up questions.
- When there is accountability to their actions.
- When people set (and keep) deadlines.
- When they have specific, clear list of changes to make.
To this end I will be offering the following packages:
PACKAGE ONE: The Breakthrough
- Weekly phone or Skype consultations
- Access to Healthy Home, Healthy You (Feng Shui insights to create a vibrant healthy home)
- Access to 21 day new You course (Daily Feng Shui videos, Daily coaching videos, daily yoga and meditation with Sadie Nardini
- A numerology reading on yourself and your space
- A Feng Shui pattern to energize every corner of your home.
- One Feng Shui crystal for each of the following areas: Bedroom, Office and Car
- Suggestions on how to create a personalized altar (for your home, office or to take on the road!)
- Weekly Q&A for inner and outer balance, harmony and flow
- A Feng Shui map to understand the layout of your home, office, car etc.
- Personalized Homework assignments
- Creating a blueprint/roadmap of success for you to follow
- Meditation and Mindfulness practices
PACKAGE TWO: Breakthrough and Beyond
- The same as above but includes (1) one half-day in person session per series, during which:
- We can walk through your space
- We can look at multiple properties (as long as they all fit within our timeframe)
- We can do some meditation/visualizing
- We can start to move things around/place some Feng Shui cures.
- We can do a blessing/space clearing on your space
NOTE: If you don’t live in Los Angeles (or if you live in a city that I am not already booked to visit) you can still arrange an in person add on but there will be additional travel expenses.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM BOOKING A SERIES:
Together we will work together to:
- Get incredibly clear about the vision for the life they want to step into
- Work to create actionable steps
- Create a mindset that will allow this trajectory to unfold.
- Create accountability over taking action on a consistent basis.
- Build an awareness of both what is working and what isn’t working in their lives.
- Work through their work environment, one area at a time.
- Work through their living environment, one area at a time.
- Work to increase awareness on their inner environment and how it is supporting or blocking their vision to unfold.
REMEMBER, this service is extremely limited.
If I am currently booked, we can add your name to the wait list for a future time.
*21daynewyou.com (A 21-day program designed to jump start growth)
*Serene Makeover Inner Edition (the principles of Feng Shui applied to your inner house)
*Healthy Home, Healthy You (an exploration of environment through the lens of optimizing health and well-being)
If you would like to discuss the package options, or if have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
I’m excited to see what our work together brings.
Much love and so much gratitude,
FAQ: what is feng shui?
- Feng Shui is both an art and science which is designed to help us bring our space into both balance and flow.
- Feng Shui is one part ancient principles (through a simple and modern approach), two parts common sense and one part leap of faith.
- Your own intentions are essential to the process. There is not one way to approach a space, which can sometimes be confusing and can also be inspiring.
when is a good time to feng shui my space?
Some people have the luxury of working on a space from the foundation up. This may include design, construction or working in a raw space.
- This could mean moving into an empty building, floor or apartment.
- It can also apply to grand openings, housewarmings or launches.
- The earlier these principles can be considered, the less work it might create in the architecture/design stage, painting and construction or in the furniture placement stage.
Some people are in a space so long that they become numb to their environment. It can sometimes be helpful to have an extra set of eyes to help you shake things up.
Times of Transition
- New Years
- Change of seasons and
- Before or after construction
- Manifesting a new space
- Outgrowing your space
what can feng shui help me with?
Feng shui also helps support people through specific areas of their life, including:
- Relationships (manifesting a partner, healing, more passion/sex)
- Prosperity and Abundance (money drains, the two types of money challenges, upleveling your abundance)
- Career (jump starting your stagnant work life, manifesting more clients, switching career tracks)
- Health (insomnia, infertility, low energy)
what does a consultation consist of?
There are 3 stages to a consultation. The check in, the walk through and the blessing.
1. The “check in” is where
- you tell me a bit about you and your goals…then I ask a few questions to glean a clearer picture.
- Then I would share some basic feng shui principles so that when I make my suggestions in the space it is clear WHY so that it is clear that I am not just saying “do this, do that” as if it is my opinion. You know? (This process can be as long as you want it to be. I usually follow the clients lead on this.)
2. The “walk through” is where we look at the space as a whole and I make suggestions that
- you can do immediately
- things that might take a short amount of time and
- more intermediate and long term suggestions (so that you won’t be overwhelmed and feel that everything needs to be done at the same time.)
3. The “blessing” is (usually) where we might
- move some things around
- hang some cures (things to balance the energy of the space)
- and at the end I perform a blessings to clear out old energies on a space and then welcome in some new energy. (If this is a virtual session I can do a remote blessing with you, or offer suggestions on how to perform the blessing yourself.)
An initial consultation on an apartment or small house takes a few hours. If you have a larger space or property please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
how can I work with ariel?
Ariel can come to your home, office or property and work with you in person. He has a two hour minimum for in person consulting. Virtual consultations are also available.
how does a virtual consultation work?
- Virtual consultations can happen over the phone, or via an online service such as Skype in one hour increments.
- Send photos, videos, a blueprint or create a virtual floorplan.
- Consult on one room, one floor or the whole building!
rates through 03.20.17
|Feng Shui||Length of Time||Cost|
|Initial Consultation (in person)||please leave a few hours||$900|
|Skype Telephone Session||1 hour||$225|
|Life Coaching||Length of Time||Cost|
|In Office (Hancock Park Area)||1 hour||$225|
|Skype Telephone Session||1 hour||$225|
To schedule an appointment
Email Ariel: email@example.com and indicate which type of session you are purchasing.
You will be emailed a PayPal invoice.
Pay your PayPal invoice.
You will receive a confirmation notice and we will be able to schedule our appt.
In Person Session
Once I have received payment and we have scheduled our appt, I will need things like address, parking information, best contact #’s for the day of our session etc.
If we are doing a virtual session I will need a bluepint, photos or video. I will also need your Skypename or phone # for our session
A Feng Shui expert and life coach with an international client list, Ariel loves to take ancient principles and make them simple, relatable and playful. From struggling artists to A-list celebrities, individuals to large families, and start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, Ariel’s clients have been able to achieve their dreams with his support and dedication. Stagnant spaces in clients’ homes and minds are transformed into positive, intentional spaces. And people’s greatest visions of their lives are given energy and encouraged to unfold. Ariel is the author of Serene Makeover Inner Edition: Feng Shui Your Life from the Inside Out. He has also contributed to: The Road Trip Guide To Your Soul (Wiley & Sons), The Hot Mom-To-Be Handbook (HarperCollins), Beyond The Missionary (Penguin) and Regina Leeds’ newest book in the New York Times bestselling series One Year to an Organized Life (Da Capo). Ariel has created a CD called Healthy Home, Healthy You as well as 21 Day Total Transformation (a personal transformation program being sold internationally with Sadie Nardini.) In 2010, Ariel sold a TV show based on his work called Force Of Nature to the SyFy network. He has also appeared on the shows A View From The Bay (ABC), Million Dollar Listing (Bravo), Platinum Babies (WE) and Rock Your Yoga (VeriaTV).Recently, Ariel was a guest on The Dr. Oz show, the Lisa Oz show and subsequently shot a pilot for a new series called Zen Tripping for Veria. Also in 2013, Ariel went on a feng shui tour called Abbondanza which allowed him to promote his new book and see clients across the United States. Ariel lives in Los Angeles with his wife in their fully shwayed-out apartment. Ariel is also very tall and loves guacamole.