- Feng Shui is both an art and science which is designed to help us bring our space into both balance and flow.
- Feng Shui is one part ancient principles (through a simple and modern approach), two parts common sense and one part leap of faith.
- Your own intentions are essential to the process. There is not one way to approach a space, which can sometimes be confusing and can also be inspiring.
when is a good time to feng shui my space?
Some people have the luxury of working on a space from the foundation up. This may include design, construction or working in a raw space.
- This could mean moving into an empty building, floor or apartment.
- It can also apply to grand openings, housewarmings or launches.
- The earlier these principles can be considered, the less work it might create in the architecture/design stage, painting and construction or in the furniture placement stage.
Some people are in a space so long that they become numb to their environment. It can sometimes be helpful to have an extra set of eyes to help you shake things up.
Times of Transition
- New Years
- Change of seasons and
- Before or after construction
- Manifesting a new space
- Outgrowing your space
what can feng shui help me with?
Feng shui also helps support people through specific areas of their life, including:
- Relationships (manifesting a partner, healing, more passion/sex)
- Prosperity and Abundance (money drains, the two types of money challenges, upleveling your abundance)
- Career (jump starting your stagnant work life, manifesting more clients, switching career tracks)
- Health (insomnia, infertility, low energy)
what does a consultation consist of?
There are 3 stages to a consultation. The check in, the walk through and the blessing.
1. The “check in” is where
- you tell me a bit about you and your goals…then I ask a few questions to glean a clearer picture.
- Then I would share some basic feng shui principles so that when I make my suggestions in the space it is clear WHY so that it is clear that I am not just saying “do this, do that” as if it is my opinion. You know? (This process can be as long as you want it to be. I usually follow the clients lead on this.)
2. The “walk through” is where we look at the space as a whole and I make suggestions that
- you can do immediately
- things that might take a short amount of time and
- more intermediate and long term suggestions (so that you won’t be overwhelmed and feel that everything needs to be done at the same time.)
3. The “blessing” is (usually) where we might
- move some things around
- hang some cures (things to balance the energy of the space)
- and at the end I perform a blessings to clear out old energies on a space and then welcome in some new energy. (If this is a virtual session I can do a remote blessing with you, or offer suggestions on how to perform the blessing yourself.)
An initial consultation on an apartment or small house take a few hours. If you have a larger space or property please email me at email@example.com for inquiries.
how can I work with ariel?
Ariel can come to your home, office or property and work with you in person. He has a two hour minimum for in person consulting. Virtual consultations are also available.
how does a virtual consultation work?
- Virtual consultations can happen over the phone, or via an online service such as Skype in one hour increments.
- Send photos, videos, a blueprint or create a virtual floorplan.
- Consult on one room, one floor or the whole building!
|Feng Shui||Length of Time||Cost|
|Initial Consultation (in person)||3 hours||$675*|
|Follow Up Consultation (in person)||2 hours||$450*|
|House Blessing||2 Hours||$450*|
|Skype Telephone Session||1 hour||$180|
* Additional hours will be billed at $225/hour
|Life Coaching||Length of Time||Cost|
|In Office (Hancock Park Area)||1 hour||$180|
|House Call||90 minutes||$270|
|Life Coaching Series||5 hours||$800|
|Skype Telephone Session||1 hour||$180|
to schedule an appointment
Purchase your session from the pulldown menu
Send in your payment to the address below:
Ariel Joseph Towne
9903 Santa Monica Blvd. #638
Beverly Hills CA 90212
Step 2: Scheduling our session
Once I have received payment, I will email you so that we can schedule our appt. For email correspondence please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: contact info for our session
In Person Session
Once I have received payment and we have scheduled our appt., I will need things like address, parking information, best contact #’s for the day of our session etc.
If we are doing a virtual session I will need a bluepint, photos or video. I will also need your Skypename or phone # for our session
A Feng Shui expert and life coach with an international client list, Ariel loves to take ancient principles and make them simple, relatable and playful. From struggling artists to A-list celebrities, individuals to large families, and start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, Ariel’s clients have been able to achieve their dreams with his support and dedication. Stagnant spaces in clients’ homes and minds are transformed into positive, intentional spaces. And people’s greatest visions of their lives are given energy and encouraged to unfold.
Ariel is the author of Serene Makeover Inner Edition: Feng Shui Your Life from the Inside Out. He has also contributed to: The Road Trip Guide To Your Soul (Wiley & Sons), The Hot Mom-To-Be Handbook (HarperCollins), Beyond The Missionary (Penguin) and Regina Leeds’ newest book in the New York Times bestselling series One Year to an Organized Life (Da Capo).
In 2010, Ariel sold a TV show based on his work called Force Of Nature to the SyFy network. He has also appeared on the shows A View From The Bay (ABC), Million Dollar Listing (Bravo), Platinum Babies (WE) and Rock Your Yoga (VeriaTV).
Also in 2013, Ariel went on a feng shui tour called Abbondanza which allowed him to promote his new book and see clients across the United States. Ariel lives in Los Angeles with his wife in their fully shwayed-out apartment. Ariel is also very tall and loves guacamole.